Saturday, October 31, 2009

What exactly is it ?

I tend to discharge light clearish blood between periods. Although there is no pain it is heavy causing me to constantly wear pads the whole month. It also has no odor. I get severe menstural cramps which I am thinking that it can be endometriosis.
Answer:
The best advice I can really give you is please go see your gyno or at least your Doctor. I don,t want to scare you but there is to much cancer in our society today. It seems like your looking for help so you need the correct help only a Doctor should give. it can be the simplest thing such as endometriosis. But please make sure. The Doctor can give you help for this. Nothing subsitutes for a pap smear and examination.
are you taking birth control if so this may have somthing to do with it you should talk to the doc
I would definately go see your gyn. Occassional discharge isn't abnormal, but with the fact that yours is clearish blood and causes you to wear pads all of the time it could be something serious. Make an appointment with your GYN just to get it checked out. Good Luck!
My advise is to visit your doctor as soon as possible to find out why this is happening.
I have endometriosis (diagnosed by dr), and I do not experience these symptoms, although everyone is different. Sounds like you need to see a dr. You should not be bleeding constantly. The discharge and blood might be a symptom of something more serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net