Saturday, October 31, 2009

What does it mean?

I find myself wanting to be an anorexic. I know its a disease and you can't just get it by saying,''I AM GOING TO BE ANOREXIC''
I dont know why, but i think it would be the best thing in my entire life. I am not overweight I am 13 4'10 and 72lbs. so as you can see I am not overweight nor underweight. I think about it all the time and when i see anorexic ppl i wanna be like them. I mean I wish I were them. Why am i like this?

No rude comments!
please..
thanks
Answer:
I think you can blame it on the media. The media makes everything look glamorous, even normal. We have see girls idolize celebraties that are going to jail, using drugs and, yes, anorexia. You really don't want this disorder. Be healthy.
uhhh, you are underweight, by about 18 pounds
i understand the desire to be thin, but you are underweight as it is honey! it's healthier to be slender with muscle then to be bone thin!
my sister suffered from an eating disorder that took her 10 years to conquer. she now has health problems that stem from the malnourishment from the disorder, and she's not even 30.
Don't listen to society, listen to your body. Eat healthy, exercise, and be tone, not bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net