Saturday, October 31, 2009

What does this mean?

I'm about 28 weeks pregnant and so far everything has been alright in the pregnancy. I just got over a uti and i have a yeast infection. I've also noticed some leaking on my underwear but i guess it could just be urine, but im not sure. Well today I got woken up from my sleep with a really strong pain in the left side of my pelvic area and it only lasted about 30 seconds. I went back to sleep and about 4 hours and a half hours later I got woken up again with the same pain in the same exact spot and it lasted maybe a tiny bit longer but then it went away. Are these real or fake contractions? what does this mean?
Answer:
Welcome to pregnancy!
I would go the doctors a.s.a.p you can't be to careful when your pregnant!
I'm not here to scare you but when your water breaks its slow leaking and not a gush.You really need to go see the doctor and ask him.There is no way to answer this question on line and hope you don't take any of the answers seriously unless they say to see a doctor.Don't waste time cause this could be serious and you could or can have a premature birth.Go see someone OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net