Sunday, October 25, 2009

What does it mean to have a hot flash at age 14?

Well, this morning, it was weird. I went upstairs to my room to get something, and as I approached my bed I felt extremely lightheaded so I had to lie down. Then I got up once the feeling went away, and then the lightheaded-ness came back- but I also felt nauseous, started gagging like I was about to throw up, and then a LOT of heat rushed to my face. My entire head was very hot. Then I lied down AGAIN, because I knew it would make the symptoms stop. But I couldn't leave my room without getting the thing I needed, so I got up- and all the symptoms came back. Once I got downstairs the hot flashes went away, the nausea mostly went away, and the lightheaded-ness mostly did too.

So what the hell was this? Was that really a hot flash? I'm basing this inference off of what I've heard about hot flashes in the past and on the fact that my head got extremely warm so suddenly. But I wasn't expecting a hot flash for another 40 years.

Someone explain?
Answer:
I would be more inclined to wonder if you have a virus or bacterial infection.
You could have had a fever. I have hot flashes all the time and cold sweats, and I'm only 19, but that's because I am allergic to milk, and I have dranken it. If yopu start having them more often write down your symptons and evrything you have done, ate and the weather. lots of things could contribute,. After a month or two take this to a doctor and tell him what's been going on. Unless it gets too serious, then go right away!
If you are not a virgin, you could be pregnant. Hot flashes sometimes happen in early pregnancy
You probably had something partially stuck in your throat or had a narrowing of your throat which is why you gagged. It could be you ate something that your body did not like.
You COULD just be sick like have s heat stroke of somthing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net