Sunday, October 25, 2009

What does it mean if you have your period for 2 weeks or longer?

It started early, It's been light, not much cramps. I usually get bad cramps the first couple of days when it's heavy, but the whole time it's been light. It's getting really frustrating cause I want it to go away. Don't say go the Dr. I am, but I want to find info before I go in. I am 26. thanks!
Answer:
I say go to the doctor but it could be from stress that happens to a lot of women. Stress can make your period not come or stay for a while.
I had mine for two weeks too, but that was when i was just starting and it was irregular. They put me on birth control to regulate it.
yes i agree with both answers sometimes stress can make your periods last longer and i would say if it lasts ne more then 2 weeks or your finding every month its becoming more of a pattern then i would reccommend you visit your doc ob-gyn to make sure things are ok. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net