Saturday, October 31, 2009

What effects does Birth conrol have on girls?


Answer:
every body is different. Some people say it made them get heavier, breasts get bigger etc.. not me, ever, at any point in time. The only thing the pill did for me over the past 10 years was regulate my period and prevent pregnancy.
major weight gain!!
your question is not complete.if it is hormonal means ocp
then there chances of
obesity
headache
thrombosis
nausea.if it is mechenical then there is nothing.http://mydoctar.blogspot.com/
I've been on a pill for about...1 1/2 years now...I have had really bad periods since like my 2nd period...so, that sucked...but i havent had any side effects or anything...it's made my periods a little lighter..but italso cleared up acne
ciao for now,
tara
I can't have children thanks to the FAKE hormone exposure. RUN AWAY FROM IT!! This is more common than you are ever told.
1. hormonal changes
2. mood swings
3. weight gain or weight loss
4. skin irritations
5. misinformation that taking birth control prevents STDs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net