Sunday, October 25, 2009

What does it feel like when a cyst bursts?

I'm really scared cause I don't know what this is. I know someone's going to say call the doctor, and I did and I got my usual response from the nurse of go to the er (she says to do that about everything though, so I need another opinion).
Last night whenever I sat down I got this really bad pain in my right pelvic side (too low for appendix). It would go away whenever I stood up, and walked around for a little bit. This morning, it's just a nagging pain like I've had before (I've had cysts, and I have endometriosis), but I'm still really scared. So I'm wondering what it feels like when a cyst bursts and could that have been the pain I felt last night?
Please help, any answers would be wonderful.
Answer:
i had one of those last summer and it hurt sooo much! i play hockey and NEVER cry but when it burst for the first few days i cried like every night. for some reason when i was out walking around, i needed to sit down. its like having your period but 10x worse. good luck with it. just start taking some pain killers now. it will help for the future
unless you have a fever, you certainly don't need to go to the ER. Yes, what you felt was likely just an ovarian cyst rupturing, that is a normal occurence, but the endometriosis can make it an ordeal for some of us. I went thru the same thing for years, finally convinced the doctor to to a total hysterectomy and that was that for me. You will be fine. Take some advil, relax for a while, you will feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net