Sunday, October 25, 2009

What does a period feel like?

i havn't got one yet so im just really wondering...will i get cramps ext. JUST ANSWER!!
Answer:
IT SUCKS!! You are so lucky that you dont have it yet. When i first had mine, i had a little bit a blood. And when you first put a pad on, you will be walking like a duck. It is SOOOOOO uncomfotable. And you will get very moody and cranky.But after a while, you will get use to it. The cramps really hurt. When you get the cramps, just lay down on your bed, elevate you legs( put pillows under them). And also take some IBProfin, motrin, or Midol. Midol is the best. Midol is the miracle medicine. It helps any kind of pain.(back pain,chest pain,CRAMPS,headaches, sore muscles, etc.)When you get it, you will wish you never did. When you get it, you will have it until you like 50 yrs old. When you are like 15 and up, you can use tampons. But when you first start, u use pads. You have to change a pad 2 times a day, depending how heavy or light you are. You get your period every month or so, maybe longer, maybe shorter. If you want to email me you can. Its on my profile. Hope i helped you. Good luck!
Its really different for everyone depending on how heavy it is. You might now even feel it! Occasionally you'll probably get cramps though. I don't think it's too bad when you start out though. When I first got it I didn't even know I had it.
to me it feels like I'm sinking or going down on an elevator really fast.it's really not pleasant..
it's different for everyone, but for me i don't get cramps, it can be pretty gross at times, and you often feel like rushin water, but don't worry, its all in God's plan. ENJOY?!
It varies with each individual. I never really have cramps, yet both of my sisters do.

A comforting book I read when I was your age was "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret " by Judy Blume.

.........
Here's links to a couple of informative sites:
http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/menstru...
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/a...

Growing up can be confusing, frightening and exciting. Talking to friends or a trusted adult usually help. Good luck to you.
for me i occasionally get cramps. but i cant feel it actually like coming out of me. i really dont think its that bad but that might be because i havent had it for a long time.
you will get cramps, feel cranky and not in the mood for anything. the blood is kind of sticky, and can be thick. it's pretty dark. you may be a little blood in the stomach and may gain 1-2 lbs. but this is all water retention. so it's not real weight!
you will feel uncomfortable wearing a pad (like a hot, sticky feeling), so a tampon might be more suitable, if you can handle putting it in. most people say they don't feel tampons at all. if your period is heavy, you might want to wear a light pad and a tampon together. you can buy teen tampons for first timers.

don't worry about it. we all get it someday!
i got mine around my 14th birthday. if you haven't gotten yours, it will come soon. everyone is different.
It really isn't that bad. Some people get cramps that are "terrible" but most of my friends, and me don't. There may be some headaches, otherwise I think it's no different than usual.
My first time, I felt like nothing! lol.
I didn't feel a THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net