Saturday, October 31, 2009

What does this sound like to you?

Okay my last period was on may 5th. Since around mid may I have noticed all sorts of things: 1.a stage fright type of feeling has taken over my lower stomach and abdomen, 2. I am tired ALL THE TIME, the first thing i do when i get home is get in bed lol, 3. my nose is stuffy constantly ( no matter how many times a day i blow it), 4. for the past week or so ive been having this headache that i cant get rid of, 5. my moods have gotten out of control and i pretty much cry everyday ( even when i dont know why im crying) lol, 6. my eating habits have changed, im either starving or completly not interested in food.. 7. my hands are tingly all the time, around june 20th i had a light tinge when i wore a panty liner it would only be a drop on it at end of day, then after 2 days of this i started light bleeding (only using one pad a day) for 2 days, with slight cramping, nothing like my period though, there extremly heavy( a pad every hour or 2) with very bad cramps.
Answer:
http://www.cancerschmancer.org/...
Please, just go to the doctor.
Sounds like a combo of things. Those being: anxiety, pregnancy, stress. Have you been stressing over something or nervous about something? Sometimes when you're stressed or you're not eating properly, your period will not come. The first thing you should do is take a home pregnancy test and also make an appointment with your doctor.

Hope this helps.
Firstly are you sleeping with someone? You could be pregnant but then again you should not be bleeding, not even a drop. Secondly are you working, going to school or is there something that puts you under a lot of stress? I once was late with my period but it was due to the fact that I was under a lot of stress and the moment I had my period I was suffering a lot with cramps. I would suggest that you go to your GP for a checkup.
eeewooouch, you poor old thing. could it be toxic shock from sanitary wear? That is only a wild guess so best go to your doctor.
Take your list to the nurse at the surgery and let her read it, telling her 'It is all to much to say, but it is a good description'.
Go one get some NHS sympathy and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net