Saturday, October 31, 2009

What does it mean?

My mom says that when I was born I had problem adjusting with my sorrounding. I was also born earlier than nine months. And my heart was a little out of the place it was supposed to be located, but as I grew it got positioned to the normal spot.
Does it mean anything? Should I be worried?
Answer:
Some babies are sensitive . That is normal. The heart thing is unusual, but if it is not where it belongs...then it should be ok
a lot of people I know had problems when they were born, I am one of them, I was born premature and spent some time in an incubator, but everything is fine with me now. If you do not feel any problems with your heart and with adjusting with your surroundings now, why should you be worryied?
You r normal and healthy, don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net