Sunday, October 25, 2009

What does it feel like when the embryo penetrates the uterine wall?

Does it feel like cramps?

If you saw my previous question you know why I am asking this. for 2 days I have been feeling cramps like my preriod is coming and it has not! This never happens to me.
I am not on Birth control~ and have not been since Febuary~

Could my "cramps" be the embryo? ~ Its too early to know with a prego- test the home ones anyway... I am supossed to get my next period on July 4th!
Answer:
Assuming you're talking about implantation, at this stage (if you were pregnant) the embryo would be smaller than a grain of rice and would be incapable of causing you discomfort. But some women do feel like you're describing when they are indeed pregnant (presumably from the hormones). The only way you'll know is by waiting and testing! GL!
the embryo doesn't penetrate the uterine wall, I can't imagine where you would get such an idea. if it did you would bleed to death rather quickly.

you are likely cramping with a delayed menstrual cycle, wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net