Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What if this happens?

When I start feeling excited from ( doing you know what) pee comes out. It's not yellow. It's clear. But I strongly believe it's pee because it comes out the uretha. Even if I use the bathroom before I touch, it still comes out. Is this normal? Can you come only through intercourse? Do you come everytime you have an orgasm?
Answer:
If it's not normal most girls have some serious problems... lol.
No man don't worry about it. Its your natural juices flowing. A sign that your able to produce lubricant for if and when you do have intercourse. Can happen any time you feel a bit 'over excited' (commonly said: horny).
You don't necessarily come every time you have an orgasm. Well not if your a girl anyway. Men come every time, even if it's just a little drop.
You may me able to ejaculate. Female ejaculation is where you produce this clear fluid when you're orgasming. And believe me, it kind of feels like you're peeing but it's not coming out of your urethra. It's just that the spot is so close to your bladder, it feels similar. Do some research on female ejaculation to see if maybe that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net