Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What exercises do you do to lose weight? Please Help ME!?


Answer:
Jump Rope works great!
You can jog, but thats boring. So try swimming and jump roping. Two of my favorites.
you can't go wrong with jogging/running!
or sports on a daily basis.
run
power-walking
Don't eat too much kind of exercise. Eat less.then. strech and walk for 3 hours.
run, this might make it easier to start

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/...
The BEST exercise to do to lose weight is aerobic exercise - meaning you BREATHE! The VERY best exercise to help you achieve the fastest results and the most toned body is running - bar none. Start by walking, then slow jog, then fast jog, then running and over time increase your distance. You WILL see results!! Go for it!
Everyone hates doing this, because it takes more work than any other exercise, but I know what I am talking about because I went through a police academy, I was a kickboxer gold medalist, and I work out everyday.

RUN.

If you are fooled by those commercials about the bowflex and the ab-lounge, you are going the wrong direction. People don't need to spend any money to lose weight. Run around your neighborhood. 10 minutes of running a day is all you need to see results. Bump it up to more minutes if you can. Push your limits!
Well, I started on a swim team, and I slimmed down a lot. It really works your thighs and ***, and trust me, that's an issue for me.

Then I joined NJROTC, and I got PTed by my 1st sgt. Try doing crunches, six inches (where you lay on your back and lift your feet six inches up), Hello Dollies (like six inches, only you open and close your legs), and Flutter Kicks (six inches, and you lift each leg, kinda like running)

For me, it worked like a charm, and I have a flat stomach =)

Also, try substituting pop and soda for juice. I have a kidney condition and had to, and the weight melted off.
I LAUGH A LOT AND DANCE A LOT TO GOD BLESS
tae bo is a lot of fun.
Hi...doesnt have to be a problem. I walk to the pub every night .unfortunately. I am carried home..but I try to watch sport on the large television screen in the pub, as well as a few hard fought matches of darts ( I find finishing on a bullseye to be the most challenging on my biceps ) this also helps with my cardiovascular work out !
Buy 2kg weights each and follow instructions every day, skipping rope 2 times a day, go walking around your area everyday, dance to your favourite music in your home, eat fruits and vegetables, yogurt and drink blackcurrant juice,apple juice, orange juice and you can occassionally have a snack of chips but not every day try once a week. get yourself a dog and walk it. go swimming in a leisure centre.do star jumps to change your routine and even play basketball.
You have to raise your heart rate and not be afraid to sweat if you want to lose weight. I take an aerobic kickboxing class at my gym a couple times a week. You get your heartpumping cardio and toning all at once. I love it and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net